Anoka County Commute Solutions works with employers to promote transportation options and strategies that reduce traffic congestion, save time, and money.
Resources offered by Anoka County Commute Solutions for your employees include:
- Commuter Fairs - Offer an onsite visit from a TMO Representative to provide information on commuting options and answer questions.
- Information Displays - Provide employees with information on commuting options.
- Carpools and Vanpools - Facilitate the formation.
- Zip Code Maps - Provide a visual tool for employees to see how many people live near them for ride matching purposes.
- Preferred Parking Signs - Supply for carpool and vanpool vehicles.
- Web Links - Provide on-line ride matching sites for your intranet.
- Promotions - Offer how to find a carpool partner, take the bus, or get a free bike map for your intranet or employee newsletter.
- Travel Demand Management (TDM) Plans - Provide assistance with plan development.
- Recognition - Employers who promote tranportation options can be recognized with a regional Commuter Choice Award and/or a Best Workplaces for Commuters designation.
Regional ride sharing programs and transit passes
Learn more about regional transit pass programs